How to stop users from sharing my videos with other users stackoverflow

Recent Questions - Web Applications Stack Exchange

So I have a video sharing site. I upload all my videos to youtube with the unlisted privacy and assign videos to selected users from the admin panel and it works perfectly fine but the only problem I am facing is how to stop a user from sharing the link of that video with other users

I just want to stop the user from sharing. user has only view rights

I have to solve this problem. does youtube have any feature for disabling the sharing option and if youtube does not have this option how I can solve this problem is there any other video sharing site which allows this or any other alternative solutions for this.

I want to disable all type of sharing option sharing button or link

Hope you understand my problem please help me.

Image of the user panel link: https://i.ibb.co/zVpQv8t/13.png


Recent Questions - Web Applications Stack Exchange Recent Questions - Web Applications Stack Exchange by Tyson Hamada via Recent Questions - Web Applications Stack Exchange

No comments:

Post a Comment