How does Gmail/Google drive "family" storage sharing work? stackoverflow

Recent Questions - Web Applications Stack Exchange

I'm unclear as to how "sharing your drive with a family member" works.

My wife and I both have free gmail accounts. We are both maxed out close to 15Gb each.

My question: If I purchase (say) a 200 Gb plan, My understanding is that my limit for drive, photos and emails will increase from 15Gb to 200Gb and I won't have to do anything (apart from paying the bill).

Can I then share this with her, such that our combined holdings (my/her drive, photos, emails) have a limit of 200 Gb? Is that how it works?

TIA


Recent Questions - Web Applications Stack Exchange Recent Questions - Web Applications Stack Exchange by rossmcm via Recent Questions - Web Applications Stack Exchange

No comments:

Post a Comment