How to send an email that doesn't trigger gmail auto response? stackoverflow

Recent Questions - Web Applications Stack Exchange

I am trying to send a Save The Date to a number of recipients but when I send it to people with Gmail, Gmail's autoresponse kicks in with options to RSVP.

I am sending the email by writing the body in Word and using Mail merge excel file to send the email. The body consists of some customized text and an image. Some of the text asks to update contact info by clicking a link to a survey.

When I send it to Gmail recipients, Gmails auto response kicks in and gives the option to respond automatically with "Yes I will attend" or "No I will attend."

I do not want to give the recipients this option as this is not the RSVP. Can I put anything into the body of the email or take out something to supress this and cause Gmail not to give the auto response?


Recent Questions - Web Applications Stack Exchange Recent Questions - Web Applications Stack Exchange by al1216 via Recent Questions - Web Applications Stack Exchange

No comments:

Post a Comment