Strange spacing issue in Google Document? stackoverflow

Recent Questions - Web Applications Stack Exchange

I found this nice clean CV Google Docs template here.

I would like to replace the name by a 2-column table that includes a name.

The problem is, that I cannot remove the space above or below the table. This is the space that I would like to allocate for the table:

enter image description here

Here is a link to the document with the table.

Here is a video how I failed to increase the table size. I also found some invisible lines, not sure how they effect the document.

Any suggestions how to increse the table size to the red borders?


Recent Questions - Web Applications Stack Exchange Recent Questions - Web Applications Stack Exchange by Adam via Recent Questions - Web Applications Stack Exchange

No comments:

Post a Comment