Getting div/0 error google sheets stackoverflow

Recent Questions - Web Applications Stack Exchange

I have a google sheets which basically looks like this

Enter a number: cell1here

Enter another number: cell2here

Cell2 number converted to correct units: cell3here (cell2 * cell 8)

total: cell4here (cell2 divided by cell1)

So basically the user just needs to enter a number in cell1 and cell2, and other numbers will show up in cell3 and cell 4.

But when I keep cell1 and cell2 blank, I get an error in cell4, saying #DIV/0. But, when cell1 and cell2 are blank I just want cell4 to show 0.00 instead. Is this possible, if so how can I do this?

Hope I made sense


Recent Questions - Web Applications Stack Exchange Recent Questions - Web Applications Stack Exchange by Julie G via Recent Questions - Web Applications Stack Exchange

No comments:

Post a Comment