May 31, 2020 at 01:47AM : Weird GPSmap 60Cx map problem

Hi, I have this weird problem with my GPSmap 60Cx handheld Garmin. If I use the map pointer to find something on the map, like a road or intersection, the pointer pops up a description of the location, which is correct. But if I press Enter to navigate or save the point, it shows some "Turn 28" which seems to belong to a Track I had and deleted some time ago. The only way to navigate by pointing on the map seems to be pointing close to a road, Garmin offers to create a Waypoint, and then I can navigate to that point. And all other types of finding a destination (Waypoint, City, Recent Find) work well. And also, if I remove the SD card which holds the map, I can navigate by pointing on the Base map.

Any ideas of why this should happen? I will try later to install a fresh map on the SD card and see if it happens again.

Thanks!

GPSmap 60Cx
Software version 4.20
GPS SW version 2.30m

by Lee View via GSM-Forum

No comments:

Post a Comment