May 31, 2020 at 02:56AM : please help i am having trouble updating my riff and do not have access to forum unlo

please, Open serial port...OK
Connecting to the RIFF Box...OK

Getting RIFF Box Info...OK
RIFF Box Bootcore Version: 1.01 (RIFFBOX1)

Connecting to the Updates Server...OK
Downloading new Firmware from Server...OK

Setting Update Mode...OK
Updating Box's Firmware...OK
Restarting box, please wait...OK
Firmware Update Completed OK

Current Firmware Version: RECOVERY (RIFFBOX1)




and I cannot enter the forum unlock, nor can I install PKG, and when I manage to update the riff in firmware update it gives me an error pkg was not accepted, with no pkg that I installed, with all the ones that I downloaded from check for update, and with the that I have saved downloaded if you accept them. please help me

by elgollo_33 via GSM-Forum

No comments:

Post a Comment