June 01, 2023 at 12:24AM : Carrier unlock note 3 on android 11?

Hi. I have an older model Note 3 SM-N900P locked to Sprint sims but the problem is Sprint is out of business and the new owner T Mobile can't help me unlock. I see lots of tools for this model Octoplus and Z3X, but I'm not sure if these tools work on my version of Android 11. The only posts I see in the forums date back to 2016 and say it only unlocks android 4.2. I also see some sites on the web that say they can generate an unlock code online, but I'm not sure that would work for me.

Can anyone offer any advice? The sim lock is part of the modem firmware right? Could I just ask someone with an unlocked note3 to copy the unlocked modem firmware? I have odin so I should be able to flash.

by Rally38 via GSM-Forum

No comments:

Post a Comment